this experiment was intended/designed for 100% of humanity. and if we’ve held true to finding a problem deep enough, a mechanism simple enough, and an system open enough for it to work everywhere.. it can be experimented – anywhere. we’re good with that.
however – if/when asked for suggested cities.. a few that come to mind because they might hasten the hastening:
longmont’s ..prospect – perhaps the space/resource infrastructure is most in place – via Jacobs ness of the design of prospect 1000ish… and/or roosevelt park – 150ish dunbar (via alliance – rp) – bend your ear ness
refugee camps – anywhere.. but local.. perhaps nederland [3d printing meets hexayurt.. makes it circular…no..?..very eagle and condor ish] – w hexayurts and/or 3d printed and/or crate houses.. whatever..
loveland – because this is where we’ve lived/breathed people in for a few years. so perhaps the people infrastructure is most in place
eastside – via Stephen et al
more below… no order…
more on potential cities.. from city ness:
- cities – to prototype a people experiment
- [via Naomi Klein et al: Global South—with China (shenzhen), seoul, India, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Brazil, and South Africa – perhaps refugee camps, ute people, Cuba, …barcelona.. turkey.. palestine.. gaza .. yemen.. ]
- cities – loveland – prospect/alliance – rp) – bend your ear ness (longmont)
- cities – baltimore [elijah, deray (bb if mayors ruled),neighbor\hood (govt) et al]
- cities – detroit..
- cities – flint
- cities – chicago
- cities – immokalee
- cities – vegas
- cities – kampala/karamonja/mukono.. (uganda)
- indigenous people n canada – Tom
- ain sorij in sidi kacem province of morocco ? Anas
- cities – jackson (skip)
- cities – st loius (gregory)
- cities – bangalore (arzu)
- cities – birmingham (beth)
- cities – greensboro, al (pam)
- cities – guadalajara, jalisco, mexico (judit & oscar)
- cities – pittsburgh..?
- cities – ?
- scotland ness – ?
- new orleans – 3000 homes – http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/02/new_orleans_to_sell_3000_tax-a.html
- tallinn, estonia – http://www.inc.com/magazine/201503/greg-lindsay/pushing-the-boundaries-global-cities-photo-essay.html
- spanish villages – http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2015/0809/For-sale-in-Spanish-paradise-entire-villages.-Cheap?cmpid=FB
- auckland – jacinda
World Economic Forum (@wef) tweeted at 6:02 AM – 17 Oct 2017 :
These photos show the world’s abandoned #cities https://t.co/geg7sfrqhx https://t.co/e4MxqySmVX (http://twitter.com/wef/status/920258623477026816?s=17)