so this is him. the surreal moment in new york, in the middle of chaos. was with him. dying to know more about his high level visualization tools that focus on the connector rather than the node.
this posted on fb..
This is a very belated thank you to my 50 friends, who posted a birthday greeting.
After spending much of the holiday on developing the alpha version of my first serious game, “Co-Evolving with You,” and a mindmap for turning my “Chaordic Chat” method (of combining computer-mediated real-time exchange with contemplative practices) into a commons of its practitioners, finally, I’m slowly landing in the New Year.
January brought me a couple of exciting new projects, including:
• As the lead consultant to “Boosting the Collective Intelligence and Performance of the Southern Catalonia Innovation Ecosystem,” I start working on the design of the project.
• As the architect of the Collective Intelligence Initiative of the International Society for Systems Sciences, I start moving the “Collective Intelligence Enhancement Lab” into its implementation phase.
• As co-founder of the School of Commoning, and the Commons Rising online community, I will participate in international efforts to develop a commons communication strategy and an alliance of commons educators.
• With the Integral City Meshworks, this month, we start a series conference calls about developing the Integral City Commons.
• With the Collective Intelligence & Collective Wisdom community that I founded last month, and which has now 250 members, we are going to start curating our content and conversations.
• As an advisor to two software start-ups, I will test and provide feedforward to their the current ‘test release.’
With all of the above on my plate for January, the next couple of weeks promise a fun ride.
If you wonder what is the secret sauce to one man accomplishing all that in a short time, what are its ingredients, well, I’ll reveal them to you, as a token sign of my appreciation, amigos and amigas. These are the two essential ingredients:
1. The “1 man” is not just 1 man, but 1 man in the living and interlocking networks of mutually supportive relationships that make all the difference.
2. I developed some high-level project visualization tools picturing each project as a node in the ecosystem with links between them signifying their relationships. That allows me to shift my attention from the nodes to the links and discover the synergistic patterns that connect them. In turn, those patterns inform me about which next step can make the biggest contribution to the evolution of the ecosystem as a whole.
Would love to hear from you about *your* ways to increase your effectiveness, as an agent for a “more beautiful world that our heart knows is possible (Charles Eisenstein).
George Por: From Integral Mindfulness to Collective Intelligence to Collective Sentience | P2P Foundation http://t.co/fJ3yFuDiTD
Original Tweet: https://twitter.com/KevinCarson1/status/563032085024501762
George Pór (@technoshaman) tweeted at 6:10 AM – 27 Aug 2018 :
Collective Intelligence and the Future of Consciousness https://t.co/4MByAydxkghttps://t.co/6ev8HJKq9z (http://twitter.com/technoshaman/status/1034050574319329281?s=17)How would your quality of life be affected if, at the end of your search journey, you could get answer to a question that really matters to you and can be asked with 10 words or less?
George Pór (@technoshaman) tweeted at 8:47 AM on Fri, Sep 27, 2019:
From #despair to collective awakening to our potential as a species, through mutual learning across the transformative movements of multitudes… https://t.co/ryqIIkIr6w
(https://twitter.com/technoshaman/status/1177595661992255493?s=03)@snowded: So the narcissistic leaders of the US and UK, supposedly the bastions of democracy, engage in gaslighting & whipping up violence through the language of hate; in parallel a young girl speaks truth to power in an attempt to stop the world burning and is largely ignored. #dispair
George Pór (@technoshaman) tweeted at 1:45 AM on Tue, Oct 01, 2019:
@NoraBateson, in response @jhagel’s tweet, could this be a good “warm data” question:
What can education/workplaces be, in a changing world, which wouldn’t destroy the creative genius of the child within each of us? https://t.co/hp9C8F4HRq
@jhagel: Our natural creative genius is stifled from the time we are born, but especially once we go to school. We need to find the five-year old within us again. That capability that we as a five-year-old possessed, never goes away bit.ly/2E2gSSG
ie: cure ios city