via wiktionary: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/augment
From Middle English, borrowed from Old French augmenter, from Late Latin augmentare (“to increase”), from Latin augmentum (“an increase, growth”), from augere (“to increase”).
hmm.. increase/grow isn’t what i was thinking for augmenting interconnectedness (perhaps facil is a better word?.. who knows)
i guess using those words could say – increase/grow (though i’d prefer deepen?) connections back/to our natural interconnectedness
- (transitive) To increase; to make larger or supplement.
- The money from renting out a spare room can augment a salary.
- (intransitive,reflexive) To grow; to increase; to become greater.
- (music) To slow the tempo or meter, e.g. for a dramatic or stately passage.
- (music) To increase an interval, especially the largest interval in a triad, by a half step (chromatic semitone).
- (grammar,transitive) To add an augment to.
i like 3.. to slow for global (ginorm-small) effect
adding page for space to consider:
perhaps to augment something for 8b people.. need that thing to be something that is already there (ie: rock ness) .. but changing because of between ness (ie: interconnectedness rather than intelligence).. and in order to do that.. need to start/reset/focus on something that is already there but constant so there’s no training/prep needed for access/use (ie: maté basic needs rather than intellect)
attachment and authenticity change for individual and group and nature ongoingly.. but the idea of them.. ie: known by someone (belonging) and fittingness.. are two things we can have as a constant framework/focus/infra
rock or flower ness