top 5 – shared on deathbed:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
as shared by Kathleen Taylor
as shared by Jane McGonigal
15 things you’ll regret when you’re older
Wonderful read on mortality and love brainpickings.org/2017/10/09/the
people near death, but also their caregivers. They found a depth of love within themselves that they didn’t know they had access to. They discovered a profound trust in the universe and the reliable goodness of humanity that never abandoned them