or perhaps.. eudaimonia ness:
Want to make a baby smile? This song by Imogen Heap is scientifically designed to make babies happy: lifehac.kr/s2KIvKN
Study hard, kids. Don’t daydream. Don’t goof off.
You too can achieve success.
Ht @hhschiaravalli https://t.co/9Jk5OHWyZ6
(4 min vimeo – happiness)
Original Tweet: https://twitter.com/cblack__/status/941815476270768129
beg rat park
hector and the search for happiness.. end of film: it’s all of them (sad, happy, fear)
- Making comparisons can spoil your happiness.
- A lot of people think happiness is being rich or important.
- Many people see happiness only in their future.
- Happiness could be the freedom to love more than one woman at the same time.
- Sometimes happiness is not knowing the whole story.
- Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.
- Does the person you’re with bring you predominately A) Up or B) Down?
- Happiness is answering your calling.
- Happiness is being loved for who you are.
- Sweet Potato Stew!
- Fear is an impediment to happiness.
- Happiness is feeling completely alive.
- Happiness is knowing how to celebrate.
- Listening is loving.
- Nostalgia is not what it used to be.