Find/connect with Hannah in these spaces:
(hs student/lab teen)
hannahhardy3@gmail [dot] com
Hannah showing us how kids use tech:
she and Peter working on guitar:
cristian learning from youtube, peter and han getting better:
learning game design from Chase (that's han at the computer):
texting to learn math 2009:
copy and paste math -teaching 2009:
actual convo with friend in 2009:
below find pictures of her in a be you book.
We have crafted and are ongoingly crafting this site to share learnings/insight/curiosities/wonderings – [it seems almost like a thesis of the last 4 years and also a prototype for an app we are crafting – yet seeking to model/share it in a way to perhaps debunk the mindset many currently hold (or are held to) on what matters, ie: what does success mean, what does credentialing mean] So everyone’s work is all over it. And attribution becomes a blur, as we melt into us.
Besides work/insight on the site, Hannah’s interest/help has been in zooming out enough to see how we’ve come to the society we now occupy, particularly through the lens of public education.
– the zoom dance – timelines..
– 95% – literacy/cheating
– small is beautiful – economy as if people mattered
– decentralization – starfish and the spider
– new econ for 100% of humanity – 1 earning a living for 10,000
– synchronicity: betting on the sync (people, spaces/resources, tech to connect)
– everyone known by someone – modeled via ccu
working on a nother way for you & yours .. et al
ginorm small love