danny dorling

danny dorling

intro’d to Danny here:

Streamed live on Sep 25, 2014

Leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.

RSA Replay: Inequality and the 1%

the 1% don’t create wealth.. they chase it.

________

2012:

Published on May 9, 2012

75 years on from George Orwell’s iconic journey, Stephen Armstrong and Danny Dorling discuss why poverty and inequality persist in the UK today.

The Road to Wigan Pier Revisited

________

find/follow Danny:

link twitter

 

 

his site:

http://www.dannydorling.org/

wikipedia small

 

 

 

 

 

____________

____________

money ness

wealth inequality

Advertisements