david theo goldberg
intro’d to David as he is the executive director of dml research hub et al – connected learning, ..
David Theo Goldberg, Ph.D., is the Director of the University of California Humanities Research Institute, the University of California system-wide research facility for the human sciences and theoretical research in the arts. He also holds faculty appointments as Professor of Comparative Literature and Criminology, Law and Society at UC Irvine, and is a Fellow of the UCI Critical Theory Institute. Professor Goldberg’s work ranges over issues of political theory, race and racism, ethics, law and society, critical theory, cultural studies and, increasingly, digital humanities.
- Shamil Idriss – Chief Executive Officer of Soliya, member of the World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders, and member of the ASMA Society’s Muslim Leaders of Tomorrow
- Grace Lau – Senior Programs Manager at Global Nomads Group in charge of designing, planning, and implementing GNG’s unique cross-cultural initiatives
- Daniel Rosenblum – Executive Director of the International Education and Resource Network (iEARN-USA), as well as a journalist for 16 years, including 13 years as a financial correspondent and television producer
- Sheldon Himelfarb – Director of Media, Technology, and Peacebuilding at the U.S. Institute of Peace
- Kasia Skuratowicz – Senior Program Officer for Youth Engagement and Evaluation at Qatar Foundation International